All the jewelry is handmade with great attention to the smallest details, the materials I work with are high quality materials: the jewelry is made of sterling silver / brass plated with high quality micron gold / gold filled / 14K gold / 18K gold, the stones that combine the jewelry are natural and quality gems .
- Unless stated otherwise, all of our items are made to order. Consequently, your order will be ready to ship approximately 2-3 weeks after your payment has been received.- During a SALE, orders are shipped within 3-4 weeks of receipt of payment.- One Of A Kind Rings are shipped within one week of receipt of payment.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Changes and Cancellations
- You can request any change or cancellation to your order within 24 hours of purchase.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address + our shipping instructions.
- Please fill out the Return Form that is included with your delivery.
- Customers from GERMANY: please note that you cannot return your items!!! Due to very difficult local customs procedures.
- Customers from all other countries - you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We ship all over the world and always do the best to make sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible.
There are three ways you can choose how the product will reach you:
- Fast delivery by courier to your home - 3-5 business days.
- Delivery by registered mail of the Israel Post - 14-21 business days.
- Self-collection by prior arrangement.
- Shipping time does not take into account the time required to prepare your order.
- Please note that occasionally, delivery may take a few extra days to arrive due to postal delays that are out of our control.
- A tracking number will be sent once the order has been shipped, this will enable you to track your parcel independently.
- There is a 1-year warranty on all jewelry items purchased from STUDIO. The warranty covers defects in craftsmanship or materials.
- Please note! Repair, sizing or other service performed by someone other than STUDIO to your jewelry, will void your Warranty.
- Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
Customs & Value Added Tax
- We do not charge VAT from customers outside of Israel. You will be paying your local VAT at delivery, according to the laws of your country of residence.
- Customers from the USA, UK, Europe and Canada: there is a free trade agreement between your country of residence and Israel, therefore you will not be charged with Customs.
- Value Added Tax (currently at the rate of 17%) will be added to bills of ALL customers from Israel.
- Customers from all other countries are responsible for arranging payment of any local taxes or duties, as imposed by their country of residence.
- Our website prices are listed in United States Dollars (USD).
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
- We accept payment through PayPal.
- For Diners, Discover and American Express credit cards - please choose PayPal gateway to pay with these cards.
- You can contact us for instructions on how to pay via Bank Transfer.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, the "look and feel" of the Site, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described shall remain at all times vested in STUDIO and/or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by the IP law. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by STUDIO and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Security and Privacy
The security of your personal information is exceptionally important to us. To protect your personal information, we take every needed precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Please note that our store uses Pinterest Tag to track our customers' behavior.
- Your order will be shipped in an unbranded padded envelope.
- Jewellery is packaged in a STUDIO box.
We do our best to answer your messages as soon as possible.
But please note that Friday & Saturday are a weekend days in Israel and our two days off the Studio and the computer. So if you'll write to us on Friday or Saturday, we'll most likely answer you on Sunday.
Our White Gold
We do not add rhodium plating to our gold items; the natural color of the white gold is retained. As a result, the color may have a yellowish or grayish hue. The effect is a more natural and unique look, which we find preferable. An additional reason for this preference is to avoid the need for re-plating your jewelry after a certain time period.